Faculty & Staff
Rajasekhara Mouly Potluri
Dr. Raja Potluri completed his MBA (Marketing), M.Com (Banking), M.Phil. (HRM) and Ph.D. (Management/Marketing) from the renowned Andhra and Shivaji Universities from India. Recently, he completed MBA (Islamic Marketing) from the International Islamic Marketing Association (IIMA) of UK.
He is an active editorial board member for more than ten globally reputed peer-reviewed journals from USA, UK, and South Korea and also a proud member of professional bodies like American Marketing Association (AMA) of USA, Emerald Literati Network (ELN) of UK, Social Responsibility Research Network of UK, International Society for Development & Sustainability of Japan and International Islamic Marketing Association of UK and Consumer Guidance Society of India.
In his very rich 25years of teaching and research exposure, he published morethan fifty research papers in world renowned journals mostly indexed in Scopus, ABDC, British Library, Korea Citation Index (KCI), ISI, SSCI, and Google Scholar, Proquest, etc. Out of which, six of his research papers got Best Research Paper Awards in International Management Conferences held in Seoul, Cairo, Busan, and Incheon and got Award of Excellence for leading Global Sessions as a Session Chair in Seoul and Busan International Conferences.
During his 15years of post Ph.D. and 10years of International experience, he worked for Graduate School of Ethiopian Telecom Corporation under the World Bank Capacity Building Project in Ethiopia, Kazakh-British Technical University, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University as a regular and visiting faculty member. He received Best Visitng Professor Award from the Kazakh British Technical University of Kazakhstan for the academic year 2013-14 and also received Best Teacher and Researcher of the year award from JNTUK of India for the year 2014-15. His research interests are Marketing, Strategic Management, Islamic Marketing, HRM&OB etc.
Marketing / Islamic Marketing / Management / HRM & OB
1. American Marketing Association (AMA) of USA
2. Emerald Literati Network of UK
3. Social Responsibility Research Network of UK
4. International Society for Development & Sustainability of Japan
5. International Islamic Marketing Association of UK
6. Consumer Guidance Society of India.
1. "A Structural Compendium on Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: A Survey of Banks in India" Published in the Journal of Transnational Management of Routledge, Taylor & Francis of USA, Vol.21 (1), February 2016, pp. 12-28.
2. "A Crystallized Exposition on Indian Mulims Attitude and Consciousness towards Halal" Published in Vol.8 (1) of Journal of Islamic Marketing of Emerald Publishers of UK
3."A Treatise on Cross-Cultural Analysis of Indian Consumers' Conspicuous Consumption towards Veblen Products" Published in Vol.5(3) of International Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business of KODISA, South Korea
4. "A Study on Spending Patterns and Buying Motives of Indian Gold Consumers" Published in Vol.11 (7) of the Journal of Distribution Science of KODISA, South Korea
5. "Interactive Quality in Ethiopian Telecom's Service Encounters: A Dyadic Perspective" Published in Vol.6 (1) of the International Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business, KODISA, South Korea
6. "Challenges and Opportunities of Small Business Management & Start-ups in India" Published in Vol.10(7) of the Journal of Distribution Science, KODISA, South Korea