Patience U. Eze, Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, graduated in 2013 from the University of Calabar, Calabar, with a Bachelor of Nursing Science. She did her mandatory National Youth Service at the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State, in 2013/2014. There she held the post of Assistant General Secretary of the Nigerian Christian Corpers’ Fellowship. Immediately after the service, she worked with Bakor Hospital Ikom, Cross River State, as a Staff Nurse/Midwife for one year and was promoted to Matron, a position she held for one year and six months. She worked as a contact person for Society for Family Heath and Heartland Alliance Nigeria before joining AUN.
CONFERENCES AND CERTIFICATIONS
-Multidisciplinary Health Research Conference organized by West African College of Nursing
- West African College of Nursing Conference on Standard Patient Care
- Enhancing Professional Competencies of Nurses Conference
- Certificate on National HCT training for community based service providers by Heartland Alliance Nigeria.
- Certificate on PMTCT by Society for Family Health
- Workshop on family planning by Society for Family Health
- Certificate on Millennium Development Goal advocacy project
- Akure Business School certificate
- Certificate on Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Program, Calabar chapter
- Certificate on Leadership and Management in Global Health from the University of Washington