Olumoh S. Jamiu
M.Sc., University of Ilorin
Instructor of Mathematics and Statistics
- MAT101 Finite Mathematics
- MAT110 University Algebra
- STA 101 Introduction to Statistics
- STA 301 Probability and Statistics
- STA 305 Bio-statistics
Econometrics, Time-Series, and Bio-Statistics; Modeling Control of Malaria in Adamawa State
- Nigerian Statistical Association
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS)
- Shehu, J.O. “Comparison of Methods of Estimating Parameters of Linear Regression Models with Autocorrelated Errors and Autoregressive Regressor.” International Journal of Statistics and Systems. ISSN 0973-2675, Volume 6, Number 3 (2011), pp. 327-337.
- Statistics as veritable tools for the Seven-point Agenda: A case study of fish production in Nigeria. A paper for NSA 33rd Annual conference Gusau 2009.
- Tyndall, J.A. and Olumoh, J.S.; The Dilemma of Falciparum Malaria and Telecommunications in North-eastern Nigeria