MBA, International Trade;
PGC (International Business); DBA (International Business)
Chair (Business Administration, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship)
His professional and academic experiences include years in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Australia, the South Pacific Rim and Nigeria, where he served as tenured Professor of Marketing and International Business, Executive Director of MBA programs and Head of School of Business, Management Consultant and recently as Academic Head of Vocational Education and Higher Education programs.
He is currently a Full-Professor of Marketing in the American University of Nigeria’s School of Business and Entrepreneurship. His research interests are primarily in the areas of regional integration and competitiveness, market orientation and global marketing strategies in emerging economies. He has published scores of peer-reviewed articles in professional and academic journals, book chapters and conference proceedings.
- Multinational Enterprises
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- International Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Research Writing
- Global Strategy and Competitiveness
- Market Orientation in Emerging Economies
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- American Marketing Association
- Academy of Marketing Science
- Academy of International Business