Augustine N. Shey
Ph.D, University of Cincinnati, USA
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Dr Nsang has taught as an Assistant Lecturer of Computer Science at the University of Buea (Cameroon) for eight years (1993 – 2001), and has worked at the University of Cincinnati as a teaching/research assistant and as a Math tutor for four years while pursuing his doctoral degree. He has been teaching at the American University of Nigeria since September 2011.
- Principles of Programming I
- Principles of Programming II
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Logic in Computer Science
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Programming Languages and Labs
- Technical Report Writing
- Theory of Computation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Augustine S. Nsang and Anca Ralescu. A Review Of Dimensionality Reduction Methods And Their Applications. In Proceedings of the Twentieth Midwest Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science Conference, 118-123, 2009.
- Augustine S. Nsang and Anca Ralescu. Query-Based Dimensionality Reduction Applied To Text and Web Data. In Proceedings of the Twentieth Midwest Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science Conference, 129-136, 2009.
- Augustine S. Nsang and Anca Ralescu. A Study of Dimensionality Reduction. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Second Midwest Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science Conference, 30-37, 2011.
- Augustine Nsang. Novel Approaches to Dimensionality Reduction: An Empirical Study. Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2011.
- Augustine S. Nsang and Apkar Salatian. Data Reduction of ICU Data Using a Random Selection Approach. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, vol 55, (2013), pp. 81-88.