PhD, Electronic Engineering, De Montfort University, UK
Assistant Professor, Telecommunication and Wireless
Dr. Olusegun Ogundapo received a PhD degree in Electronic Engineering at De Montfort University, United Kingdom. He also has the MSc degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecommunications from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and a B.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Federal University of Technology, Yola now Modibbo Adama University of Technology.
Before joining AUN in 2010, he was a Lecturer 1 at Lagos City Polytechnic, Ikeja, where he taught National Diploma and Higher National Diploma students courses in Electrical/Electronic and Computer Engineering.
- Telecommunication and Datacom Laws
- Telecommunication Management and Control
- Digital Systems and Laboratory
- Principles of Telecommunications Engineering Theory
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Systems Design
- Wired/wireless communication media analysis, modeling and optimization
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Worldwide USA
- Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Registered Engineer - Council for the Regulation of Nigeria (COREN)
- Ogundapo O., Duffy A. and Nche C., “Parameter for Near End Crosstalk Prediction in Twisted Pair Cables”, in proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Ottawa, Canada, July, 2016.
- Ogundapo O., Duffy A., Nche C., Zhang G., Akinnuoye F and Kang V., “Cable Measurement Assessment using the Feature Selective Validation Method”, in proceedings of the 64th International Wire and Cable Symposium, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, October, 2015, pp.118-126.
- Ogundapo O., Nche C. and Duffy A., “Return Loss Prediction for Category 8 Cable using Pseudorandom Impedance Generation”, in proceedings of the IEEE Technically Co-Sponsored Science and Information Conference, London, July, 2015, pp.1144-1148.
- Ogundapo O., Duffy A., Gow J. and Nche C., “Tolerance Effects Analysis on Channel References for 40GBASE-T and Optimization using the Genetic Algorithm”, in proceedings of the 63rd International Wire and Cable Symposium, Rhode Island, USA, November, 2014, pp.778-786.