- Hits: 0 AUN students develop apps for teaching Hausa , Fulfulde languages
Abuja – Dr Margee Ensign, Vice-Chancellor, American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, says Computer Science students of the institution have written a computer application for teaching Hausa and Fulfulde languages. - VANGUARD
- Hits: 0 Nigerian Academics Must Be ICT Compliant - Okojie
The executive secretary, National Universities Commission, Prof Julius A. Okojie has decried the low deployment of Information Communication Technology (ICT) in tertiary institutions in Nigeria. - NAIJ
- Hits: 0 Escape From Boko Haram
In northern Nigeria, a fearless American educator has created a refuge for young women desperate to evade the terrorist group. - Smithsonian
- Hits: 0 AUN Co-hosts Abuja Technology-Assisted Learning Conference
On August 31 and September 1, the American University of Nigeria, a leader in e-learning deployment, is co-hosting the 2015 conference on “Technology Assisted Learning in the Nigerian University System” with the National Universities Commission and Digital Promise Global. - PREMIUM TIMES
- Hits: 0 Develop yourself today and be relevant tomorrow
Hephzber Ifunanya Obiora, who emerged the overall best graduating student at the 7th Commencement ceremony of the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola, Adamawa, studied English Language and Literature at the university’s School of Arts & Sciences. She was the valedictorian for the 2015 class. - BUSINESSDAY
- Hits: 0 American University of Nigeria to raise N1b for rehabilitation of IDPs in Adamawa
American University of Nigeria, Yola (AUN), an institution fashioned after American system of education has flagged off a N1 Billion Insurgency Intervention Fundraising Program to assist in rehabilitating Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in violence prone Adamawa State, North-East Nigeria. - WORLDSTAGE
- Hits: 0 Hope meets opportunity as candidates compete for AUN merit-based scholarship across Nigeria
“The American University of Nigeria Scholarship Program enables the less-privileged like me to attend a great university. AUN’s merit-based scholarship encourages students to study hard, and has taught me not only to strive to be the first but the best. For me, AUN is the intersection of hope and ambition.” - NEWS EXPRESS
- Hits: 0 AUN Graduate School Offers Candidates Unique Opportunities-Dean
The American University of Nigeria Graduate School offers candidates unique opportunities in education as it begins to accept qualified individuals into eight of its graduate programs. - NEWS REEL
- Hits: 0 American University Of Nigeria Announces Holding Of Scholarship Exams Nationwide, August 1
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) in Yola, the Adamawa state capital, has fixed August 1 for the conduct of Scholarship examinations into the institution in six designated centers across the country. - GREENBARGE
- Hits: 0 AUN advocates collaboration against human rights abuse
The President of the American University of Nigeria (AUN), Dr. Margee Ensign, has advocated stronger collaboration between the government, and international and local non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to address the humanitarian crises ravaging the world.
- Hits: 0 We’re preparing students for job market –AUN
The authorities of the American University of Nigeria say their postgraduate school is a fertile ground for preparing students for the global competitive job market.
- Hits: 0 AUN Graduate School Announces Fall 2015 Admissions
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) Graduate School has resumed the acceptance of qualified candidates into eight of its graduate programs.
- Hits: 0 American University of Nigeria President addresses the UN High Commission for Refugees
At a meeting of the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) session in Geneva on July 3, President of the American University of Nigeria, Dr. Margee Ensign, advocated collaboration between governments with international NGOs and local organizations to address humanitarian crises. - NEWSDAIRY
- Hits: 0 AUN Academy, Northeast’s International Gateway, Celebrates 59 At Graduation
“My daughter got the best result in every subject while she was here. When she got to AUN, she graduated with First Class gold, and, believe you me, Oxford University admitted her to its PhD program directly from her first degree.”
- Hits: 0 AUN hailed for public health research dissemination
The Country Director of PACT Nigeria, a non-governmental organization very active in the area of primary healthcare research, has praised the American University of Nigeria as an ideal, globally renowned institution where quality research can be disseminated.
- Hits: 0 AUN announces new study-abroad windows
The American University of Nigeria has created new study-abroad windows to enable highly motivated students seek experience and active responsibility beyond Nigeria. - WORLDSTAGE
- Hits: 0 As a development university, AUN contributes $100m to Nigeria’s economy – Ensign
We belong to some of the associations that offer opportunities to expose our students. We are a member of Association of American International Colleges and Universities (AAICU). We have our own study abroad agreement. We have bilateral programmes with some universities abroad, such as American University in Washington, with University of Akansas, with Oxford, among others.
- Hits: 0 AUN hosts healthcare evaluation seminar in Yola
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) will on Monday host a healthcare evaluation research seminar, a joint project of the Adamawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA) and PACT Nigeria, the school said in a statement.
- Hits: 0 AUN Donates Drugs to Yola Bomb Blast Victims
The management team of the American University of Nigeria was at the neighboring Federal Medical Centre, Yola, on Friday to sympathize with the victims and their families of the bomb blast on Thursday at Jimeta Modern Market.
- Hits: 0 American University of Paris Honors AUN President Ensign
The American University of Nigeria President, Dr. Margee Ensign, has been awarded an honorary doctorate by the American University of Paris. - DAILY REVIEW