Pick-up: at AUN Registrar’s Office, Yola (AS201) – no cost
Shipping costs via FedEx (FedEx Agent Mr. Emmanuel 0806-825-5666 can confirm):
- Domestic (within Nigeria) – N1,365.00,
- Australia/ New Zealand/ Far East/ India – N20,626.20,
- Eastern Europe – N18,791.85,
- Latin America/ Caribbean – N23,944.20,
- Middle East – N15,984.15,
- Rest of Africa – N16,605.75,
- Southern/ Eastern Africa – N16,605.75,
- West Africa – N12,970.65,
- Western Europe – N14,294.70,
- USA/Canada/Mexico – N14,769.30,
- UK – N11,260.20,
- London – N9,726.15.
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
Account Name: AUN Undergraduate Fees Collection
Account Number: 0027121785
Sort Code: 058093616
Note: we are unable to fulfill this request for students who have a Bursar's Office hold. University policy prohibits release of diploma or other official certifications for any student indebted to the University.
HOW TO REQUEST
Pay into the AUN Guaranty Trust Bank Account and receive a Bank Teller of the transaction Or –
Use your AUN Bookstore Account
- Full Name, Student ID & Major.
- Current Telephone number/Phone number of recipient at shipping destination