Your browser does not support JavaScript!

Graduate Fees (2023/24)

Deferred Payment Plan (DPP)


The Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) is available for those who are unable to pay the full tuition and fees at the beginning of the semester, by making a Deferred Payment Agreement with the University. Under this arrangement, the student/parent/guardian may pay tuition and fees in specified installments over a period of 3 months. Any charges that are not covered under the deferred payment agreement are due and payable upon registration. The DPP comprises of only two options:


Option 1: Unequal Monthly Payments Installment Plan - This option allows the student/parent/guardian to defer 40% of the total charges. A minimum of 60% of all charges (Tuition and Fees) is due at the start of the semester to finalize registration. The 40% that is then deferred is divided into two (2) monthly unequal installment payments, one of 60% of the remainder, and the second of 40% of the remainder. A 5% service charge on the total deferred outstanding balance is assessed on the total deferred amount. Timely payment must be made; a late charge of 30,000 Naira is assessed for each month’s late payment. Of the two available options, this is the less expensive one.


Option 2: Equal Monthly Payment Plan - Under this option, the student/parents/guardian may divide tuition and fees into three monthly installments, starting at the beginning of the semester, paying 33% of the tuition/fees at the start of the semester. The remaining two payments each carry a service fee. This plan makes the option somewhat more expensive, in total than the Unequal Payments Installment Plan.


*Both options require a down payment that must be made at the time you return the deferred payment plan agreement

Find the breakdown of all our fees in Naira (NGN) listed below.
COURSE
Total (N)

Ph.D Business Administration
Tuition (60 credit hours@N60,500/cr. hr)

3,630,000.00

Ph.D Computer Science
Tuition (60 credit hours@N60,500/cr. hr)

3,630,000.00

Ph.D Information Systems
Tuition (60 credit hours@N60,500/cr. hr)

3,630,000.00

M.Sc. Business Administration
Tuition (36 credit hours@N60,500/cr. hr)

2,178,000.00

MBA
(Discounted tuition)

2,750,000

M.Sc Data Science & Analytics
Tuition (36 credit hours@N60,500/cr. hr)

2,178,000.00

Master of Information & Communication Science
Tuition (36 credit hours@N62,500/cr. hr)

2,250,000

Master of Telecommunications & Wireless Tech.
Tuition (36 credit hours@N62,500/cr. hr)

2,250,000

M.Sc Computer Science
Tuition (36 credit hours@N60,500/cr. hr)

2,178,000.00

M.Sc Information Systems
Tuition (36 credit hours@N60,500/cr. hr)

2,178,000.00

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Tuition (32 credit hours@N53,000/cr. hr)

1,696,000

Graduate Fee Structure

Graduate Fee Structure
SEMESTER 1 SEMESTER 2 SEMESTER 3 TOTAL
PROGRAM
MSc Program (Total 36 Credit Hours) 726,000 726,000 726,000 2,178,000
MEAL PLAN (Optional)
21 Meals 406,980 406,980 406,980 1,220,940
14 meals 298,452 298,452 298,452 895,356
7 meals 164,220 164,220 164,220 492,660
HOUSING (Optional)
Single Room W/Facilities 415,000 415,000 415,000 1,245,000
Housing Deposit
(reservation of room – part payment)
50,000 50,000 50,000 150,000
OTHER FEES (Mandatory)
Application Fee
(non-refundable)
10,000 - - 10,000
Health Fee 19,800 19,800 19,800 59,400
Technology Fee 55,000 55,000 55,000 165,000
Graduation Fee - - 70,000 70,000

PhD Fee Structure

SEMESTER 1&2 SEMESTER 3&4 SEMESTER 5&6 SEMESTER 7&8 TOTAL
PhD Program
(@N60,500/credit hours)
1,089,000 726,000 1,089,000 726,000 3,630,000
Meal Plan per week (optional – select one plan)
21 meals 406,980 406,980 406,980 406,980 1,627,920
14 meals 298,452 298,452 298,452 298,452 1,193,808
7 meals 164,220 164,220 164,220 164,220 656,880
Housing (Optional)
Single Room W/Facilities 415,000 415,000 415,000 415,000 1,660,000
Housing Deposit
(reservation of room – part payment)
50,000 50,000 50,000 50,000 500,000
Other fees (Mandatory)
Application Fee
(New students only, non-refundable)
10,000 - - - 10,000
Health Fee 19,800 19,800 19,800 19,800 79,200
Technology Fee 55,000 55,000 55,000 55,000 220,000
Graduation Fee - - - 100,000 100,000

Call Bursar +234 805 502 7774 - bursar@aun.edu.ng

Our Bank Details

GRADUATE ACCOUNT
Account Name: AUN GRADUATE FEES COLLECTION
Account Number: 4011453355
Bank Name: FIDELITY BANK.
DOLLAR FEE COLLECTION ACCOUNT
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Branch: 43, Galadima Aminu Way, Jimeta, Yola, Adamawa State
Account Name: AUN Operating Account (Dollar)  
Account Number: 0027121888
Sort Code: 058093616